I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Translate

Tuesday 5 June 2012

The Next Russh Lussh Skin

Recently I decided to attempt a long awaiting darker skin, Customers and bloggers have been asking me for this for a very long time and basically i havent done one in so long just due to a multiple of things really the main reason is i love darker tone skins and so i find it harder to create them in good quality detail without being overly picky lol. And the second main reason well here is some real life data for ya: I had a baby a month ago lol so hence a little busy right now anyways i decided to send out the challenge of course to find my next muse as i always name and create my skins after models in sl and they are photographed in them it seems to be my trademark :D

So i had a huge response in fact so large that i didnt realise there was so many models that i could create for and from, this of course prompted me to decided to not create just 1 skin but maybe 2 because of my huge response i found it not only enlightening but very rewarding to see so many models taking up the opportunity to have a skin created and named after them.

Iam so amazed at the response that i have decided to branch out my scope of shapes i like to create towards in sl and have decided i think now i will also ask for avatars that arent only models perhaps bloggers aswell? what you think let me know via notecard if you think this idea is good or not?

I know iam a small time designer/creator however that doesnt stop me from wanting to be individual about what i create and in that respect iam very selfish lol.

ok so just an update for you all on my next upcoming creations so hopefully not just 1 but 2 darker tone skins to be released, however iam not in any rush so dont expect them like tomorow lol i like to work at my own pace and to the model shape i have chosen if you havent submitted a notecard to myself with a headshot and full body for this please do so iam still considering before starting my creating the models chosen for this will obviously receive the skins created and named after them aswell as the vendor photos by a professional photographer of my choosing :D

I will also be sending hopefully soon a base idea of a skin and will be asking each model that submited to me to resubmit their photos as raw photos with the skin on their current shape.

Thanks so much Nakia Decosta

No comments:

Post a Comment