I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Translate

Friday 8 June 2012

The Final New Model Chosen

I have finally made my decision for my new darker skin and the winner is:

Kiana Dollinger a beautiful and talented model who shows not only a great attitude but also a unique and increasingly drawing shape I believe. When Kiana sent me her photos i was taken aback she looks fabulous.This above is her in the demo.
Kiana also has a blog so i wanted to add her link so you can see more of her beautiful shape and awesome talent as a model and blogger : http://klexenstar.blogspot.com.au/

This however was not an easy decision believe you me i had a huge response which iam so ever grateful for and had to limit it down it has taken me days to decide lol.

In the end it came down to three beautiful models whom i send a demo of the product and was photographed raw so i could see the skin and shape and Kiana was my final choice.

I want to thankyou so you all personally for taking the time out the participate also because of this huge reponse i decided to design another darker skin also and iam in the current process of choosing the model for this out of the exsisting applications also whom i will name within the next few days.

Once again thankyou for your participation and great photos.


Nakia Decosta

No comments:

Post a Comment