I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Translate

Thursday 15 November 2012

Mesh Full Piece Swimmers!!!!

Ok so I know in sl its not Summer right! lol however where I am from it is and I couldn't resist making some for the store.

Featured below are 3 of our awesome full piece mesh swimmers there are others of course please feel free to drop into the store and check them out upstairs.


Model: Mermaid (mermaid.rubble)
Photographer: Pure Shot Photography

For all 3 swimsuits its just $150 lindens.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Velequez/128/128/2

Now please remember being mesh that you don't have to fully alter your shape completely to fit mesh its just a matter of changing the sliders slightly on your bottom half and torso to get it to fit right of course it isn't going to fit you completely as I guess alpha's are still in the working phases however I think they are hot and ready to be shown off.





No comments:

Post a Comment